I have written blog posts for undergraduate classes, academic workshops, and in my work on Digital Dinah Craik. I have also created digital exhibits and have contributed to digital collections in two upper-level undergraduate classes using Omeka. My work on Omeka was completed in partnership with the University of Calgary’s Archives and Special Collections.
In lieu of reposting this work on my personal blog, I have included a list of links to the original websites.
Digital Dinah Craik Blog
- “Dinah Craik and The Finding of the Saviour in the Temple” (2017)
- “Women and the Craik Site Index” (2017)
- “Dinah Craik Visualizations” (2015)
“Understanding the Predigital Book” @DHSI Blog
- “Days 1 & 2: Early DHSI Reflections” (2016)
- “Day 3: On Digital Tools and Analogy” (2016)
- “Day 4: Speculations on Digital Graphic Novels” (2016)
- “Day 5: On Physical Objects, Digital Surrogates, and the Process of Digitization” (2016)